Masters Certificate in Project Management
Why have more than 9000 leaders across Canada chosen The Masters Certificate in Project Management?
The program is offered in partnership with Schulich Executive Education Centre, a PMI® Registered Education Provider
Simply put, graduates of our conveniently scheduled 9-module program learn how to manage projects. This is our most important objective – to build qualified, capable and well trained project managers. This program is not theory. It delivers tools, techniques and knowledge that can be used immediately in the field.
As well, because our project management course education framework is founded upon The Project Management Institute’s (PMI®) A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®), our program prepares students to sit for the PMI PMP exam. In a recent study of our graduates, we learned that over half our students go on to write the exam and over 98% pass on the first try.
Program at a Glance:
- 9 Course Modules - 18 days over 4-5 months
- Fee includes full program tuition, all teaching materials, IPAD, program resources, lunches, refreshments, framed graduation certificate and recognition event
- Cohort-based instruction by some of the best business leaders in North America.
- Attendees at this program are entitled to 126 Professional Development Units (PDUs) from the Project Management Institute, Inc. upon completion.
92.3% of past participants in post program survey reported that the program had a positive impact on their careers. 97.4% improved the way they perform as project managers. 44.2% chose to write a PMP exam, 95.5% of them passed it on the first try and the rest passed it the second time.
Take the next step to advance your Project Management career
- Winnipeg: October 22, 2015 – April 2, 2016 - $8,795
Customized programs can be delivered in the North and other rural areas of Manitoba on request. Please contact Lelita Bailey at email@example.com for more information.
“Excellent course for project manager/planners; if you go in experienced, you will come out more experienced. If you go in as a relatively inexperienced project manager, you can get out whatever you are prepared to put in.”
- Drew Courage, Project Manager, Epic Information Solutions