The PMP® Exam Preparation Course: Project Management Professional
Build your confidence and test-taking skills to successfully write your PMP® exam
- Accelerate your project management career by making the move to become a Project Management Professional
- Get PMP Exam PREP Before Switch to 5th Edition of PMBOK
In today's fast-paced world of project management, work experience alone is only half the equation for career success. There is an ever-increasing demand from organizations for project leaders and staff who have obtained the Project Management Institute's® Project Management Professional (PMP) designation.
The PMP® certification demonstrates that you have world-class standardized project management knowledge and have committed yourself to mastering all of the essential project management skills. It puts you at the top of your industry and will open many new avenues of career growth.
What You Will Learn:
- Fully prepare to write your PMP exam in just four days of study!
- Learn from one of the most respected project managers in Canada:
Sandra Martyn, PMP, is an expert facilitator with thousands of hours of classroom training experience. She has taught project managers from all over the world, plus spent 25 years "in the trenches"
- Review all nine knowledge areas and five process groups in detail.
- Learn first hand how to interpret exam questions and focus your study time on topics that need the most attention.
- Network and learn in study teams.
- Receive 28 of 35 contact hours required to write the PMP Exam
Make the move to become a Project Management Professional
Next Start Date - April 14, 2014
Key objectives include:
- Receive a comprehensive classroom lesson plan and study guide that covers every learning area, and provides tips in writing your exam
- Learn project management language, best practices, tools and techniques, and loads of hints and tips to assist you in writing your PMP exam
- Enhance your learning with group exercises
- Review dozens of sample questions that will build the skills to write the difficult 200 question exam
This Program is Ideal for:
- Experienced project managers and analysts who want to improve their test-taking skills and confidence prior to writing the PMP exam.
- Any individual who would simply like to increase their understanding of project management, even if you are not writing the exam.
“I finally took the exam this morning and I passed! Thanks so much for helping to get me there... the course was what really made a difference for me. ”
- S. Otis, Pricing Specialist, Avaya Canada
Other Project Mangement Training Program in Winnipeg:
The program is offered in partnership with Schulich Executive Education Centre, a PMI® Registered Education Provider